(This is not me or my picture, in case you were wondering.)
- Chocolate (Yes it is its own category)
- Ice Cream
- Junk Food (Chips, candy, etc)
1) Change into PJs the minute you get home.
2) Catch up on all those tv shows you’ve been missing all week. (You know you have at least one. If you’re too cool for tv, watch a movie)
3) Go on your computer. Spend endless hours on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, whatever floats your boat. (Cry over all those hot celebrities you will never meet! It’s healthy I swear!)
4) Eat anything and everything. You’ve worked hard all week, you’re wearing your pjs there’s no one to impress tonight. And no one can judge you for it. 🙂 Go for it!
5) It is perfectly okay to get drunk alone. Dance around your living room alone. Say all the things outloud you’ve kept in all week.
6) Text that friend you know is also staying in, if you want some sort of human interaction. (F & I do this every weekend when we stay in, cause were cool)
7) It’s nice to take some time for yourself. Do anything you’ve been meaning to do all week to pamper yourself (face masks, nails, etc..)
8) Excuses you can give to people who are inviting you out:
“Not feeling well.”, “I have plans early tomorrow morning, need some sleep.”, “Work was really tough this week, I’m exhausted.”, “Sorry already got plans.” (This one isn’t even a lie, you have plans with yourself!), “I’m poor.”
Things NOT to say:
“I don’t like you.”, “I’m a loser, & am going to stay in.”, “I’d rather be out with … than you!”
(You get the point.)
Hope you all have a fantabulous Friday Night In! I know I will. 🙂