This is referring to the BBC show Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
1 Dark Room
1 Pair of Headphones
1 Full Day
1 Netflix Account
0 People with you
1. Separate a whole day for this event. You know that once you watch one episode you’ll want to watch all three seasons. And that is doable in one day since each episode is 1 hour and a half and there are 3 episodes per season. (That is 13.5 hours)
2. Make sure you make yourself comfortable in a dark room with your lovely laptop. I recommend having no one with you so you can focus entirely on the show. Remove any TV talkers (those friends you know talk during the show and are quiet during commercials) from the room. Seriously, you’ll thank me for this one. You don’t want to miss a thing.
3. Log in to your Netflix account and search for Sherlock (the BBC version).
4. Plug in your headphones and adjust volume.
Side Note: Benedict is a phenomenal actor who can spit out a million words a second with a British accent. Even someone obsessed with the British accent may have trouble understanding him. Don’t feel bad if subtitles are necessary.
5. Enjoy the greatest show to ever hit your television. Enjoy the flawlessness that is Benedict Cumberbatch and the epicness of the duo Benedict and Martin make.
6. Thank the amazing friend that recommended you watch that show. Thank them for having such great taste.
Note: Bathroom breaks will be necessary as well as food breaks. If you have snacks with you, make sure they are not crunchy so you can hold on to every word Benedict says. Every single word matters in that show.